Monday, June 5, 2006

bedtime please

Oh dear god, I am so tired. Exhausted. Not an ounce of energy in my body. Eyelids so heavy... fingers like clumsy little sausages. No coordination. No strength to hold myself upright.

 

I'm not sure why I'm so tired. I stayed up a bit late watching tv, but nothing I shouldn't be able to handle. I just want to lay my head on my desk, close my eyes, and sleeeeeeeeeeeep. How can a cold, hard surface look so inviting? I'll have to position myself in such a way so that if anyone passes my cubicle, it will look like I'm really wrapped up in work. Like when I was in school and would rest my head on my hand, covering my closed eyes but hoping it appeared that I was focused on my paper. Yeah right, so obvious. I'm sure the teachers have never seen such savvy subterfuge.

 

Okay, I'll have to shift my attention to something really stimulating to keep me awake. Hahahaha.

 

Or maybe I'll just consume vast quantities of caffeine.

4 comments:

Jade said...

Hi , stops by cubicle... pokes at your sleeping  head.....Here have a donut and  a cup a coffee... :D

Laoch said...

Sleeping is quite important.

Jen said...

meh, just have a little nap.. I\'m sure no one will notice ;) heh

hellachella said...

Redbull makes my life better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...