Saturday, September 15, 2007

bah


This weekend is disappointing already. Yesterday I was so tired and just looking forward to a nice movie night with the boy. But the boy cancelled because he had issues with his kids. And of course I'm not allowed to get annoyed about that because obviously he has to deal with that stuff first, that'd be totally insensitive of me, blah blah blah. Anyway, it's not the end of the world, I'm just being selfish.

Tonight I'm going to see a band that I think should be quite good. I saw them last year and had fun. At the moment I'm not in the mood for going to a club, but hopefully by tonight I will be. Also, I want to try and get some nice earrings to go with my dress for my dad's wedding. I love my dress. Lovelovelovelove it.

Let's see, the best thing so far this weekend was doing the crossword this morning. A) I had a really good cup of coffee with it. And B) we figured out the NY Times which was very tricky! Instead of actually spelling out words of elements like "gold" "lead" "silver" etc, you had to put in their chemical symbol. Of course it didn't tell you that, I just figured it out. So the answer for the clue "trying to win" was "going for the au". We're so clever. Yay!!

Woo, what a weekend.

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Everyone is into crosswords these days. Keep up the good work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...