Dear god I'm stircrazy! The day needs to end at 5 for pete's sake. No, to hell with Pete. For my sake!
Ooh, it's pouring out! Like a monsoon. Rain whipping by at a 45 degree angle, lightning flashing across the sky and thunder booming. I love this weather. Whenever there's a real downpour like this, I think back about 10 years and remember dancing about in the rain with my brother and sister, getting absolutely soaked to the bone, then jumping into the pool fully clothed. What fun!
I wonder if to people walking by, my blog looks like work. Perhaps if I add some point form, it will increase its plausibility:
- Is this better?
- Maybe some key words too...
- Please fax contract deposit rider asap. Artist avails spreadsheet confirmed
- It doesn't need to make sense; now let's add numbers!
- $53,990 is a nice sum. Wish I had it.
- 240 is the number of regular dots on a Pac-Man board
- I think that'll do.
Okay, time to start shutting down. Thank you blog, for keeping me sane.