Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Facebook burnt my pizza!

As I mentioned, I've been sucked into this Facebook phenomenon and have wiled away hours on the thing. Well, tonight I made myself a pizza - a nice way to end Passover - and popped it in the oven. I headed upstairs to play on Facebook for the 10 - 12 minutes until it was ready.

I remembered about 45 minutes later.

But, not ready to accept defeat, I decided it could be salvaged! Besides, I'd used the last of the olives, and what's the point of a pizza sans olives?? Here is my photo journal of the events that transpired....


Just a bit overdone


just peel this top layer off like a skin graft


slap that salami on the new crust (okay, it's really pepperoni,
but I couldn't resist)



a sprinkling of fresh cheese to hide the mangled toppings


TEN minutes later....


Amanda, you've done it again!

Take that Facebook, you can't foil me!

1 comment:

Laoch said...

One can never have too much pizza.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...