Sunday, January 21, 2007

ONE WEEK!


That's right, just one week left til I turn thirty. What am I going to do afterwards? I've been pre-occupied with this birthday party for a while. It's been something to look forward to. The anticipation is building and I'm getting more excited as it gets closer. But that's a recipe for disappointment! Not in the party itself necessarily, but in the aftermath. I'll be so glum. Sigh....

Last night I went to The Tragically Hip concert. It was awesome!! Of course though, they're always great. It was the first show I'd seen at our new arena (Stars on Ice and Disney on Ice don't count) and it was fantastic. I'm feeling pretty exhausted today, it was a busy day yesterday. In addition to the big night out, my kickboxing class was really hard - the usual aches and pains are accompanied by some bruising.

Anyhoo, I think I will make myself some lunch and ease my sore, tired body into my tv watching chair.

4 comments:

Will said...

I\'ve been lucky enough to see the Tragically Hip in concert too and it was great! So, one week for you and about 18 days for me. I\'m planning a decent party for my 30th as well. Hope yours is a good one!

Aileen said...

party on dudette.

Laoch said...

Nothing is more important than the tv watching chair!

t i m said...

You do kickboxing? From now on I\'ll avoid making any sarcastic comments for fear of any repurcussions.
 
#It\'s the final countdown...#

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...