Saturday, November 25, 2006

My unexpected accessory

I'm almost all ready for girls' night! Well, by almost all ready, I mean not ready at all. In fact, I shouldn't be spending time writing this blog. Or at the very least I shouldn't be wasting precious time writing about how I shouldn't be writing a blog. Oh my god, I can't stop wasting time on pointless sentences!

My friend will be here in about 20 minutes, yet here I sit, in my housecoat, with a towel on my head, hair soaking wet, not getting ready at all. So anyway, I've got my clothes all picked out (nothing exciting, but a new top - yay!) and I'll throw on a bit of makeup and choose some jewellery. But I have another accessory that I picked up this afternoon. A fat, slightly bloody lip. Yep, I got kicked in the face at kickboxing today. Not quite as bad as getting a big ol' black eye, but still not my ideal look for the evening.

Anyway, not to worry, it matches perfectly with my skinned, bruised knuckles. Plus, I injured my left hip somehow, which will no doubt make my dancing even more stellar than usual.

1 comment:

Laoch said...

Remember as clothing goes: less is more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...