Friday, October 27, 2006

Small pleasures

REALLY small.

Today was a great day because... I plowed my way through that whole stack of work I had to do! Unbelievable! I'm a machine!!! My office had been in disarray with stacks of messy papers everywhere, old post-its, paper clips, an overflowing rubbish bin, etc etc. But today when I left, it was a vision of tidy, organized splendour. Not a single paper on my desk, everything put away in its proper place, a new filing system to keep everything just one easy step away. I'm so proud of myself. I thought I'd be drowning in that chaos for much longer. It truly is a thing of beauty. Hence my steady stream of self-congraulatory praise.

Hey, when life is this dull, you have to find satisfaction where you can.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Don\'t worry.. you sound like me!

Laoch said...

I am worried. You need to go out belly dancing!

hellachella said...

I made new glue-skin on my palms.  It was rewarding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...