Wednesday, September 13, 2006

chilllllllll

So, I have been feeling the pressure of, I dunno, life stuff, bearing down on me. I hate all this uncertainty. Stress has been building up since my job ended, and lately it just feels like my heart is going to burst through my chest, leaving shattered ribs to pierce all my vital organs. Ow.

So today, feeling overwhelmed with anxiety and on the verge of a serious panic attack, I resorted to an old pharmaceutical aid to alleviate my pounding heart. I took the one, and felt mildly appeased, but not quite. Still too much tension in the belly and head and chest. So I took another one. The pack does say one to two, so it's not like i went overboard.

And now I am feeling very relaxed, all loopy and limp like a wobbly cooked noodle.

Mmmm... noodles.

I can't concentrate anymore. Time to go flop in a chair and not think about... about anything.

3 comments:

Jade said...

one or two what--what???!!!!  I want one :)

t i m said...

Its moments like these when I recommend alcohol & lots of it. It always seems to cure my problems, just make sure you don\'t take it together with the erm pills. :)

Heather said...

I have days like that too. I hope this period passes for you soon, I know the stress of not knowing what is going to happen next for you is a rough thing to go through. Let\'s hope this don\'t last too long. HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...