Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bah humbug!!

I am very upset and annoyed because something is wrong with my blog! Not that long ago I was pleased to find that using a Firefox browser would give me a toolbar for html etc. But when I went to write a blog entry the other day the toolbar was gone and in the text box was < HTML > < BODY > < BR >. And it wouldn't let me write a thing!! I have no idea what's wrong or how to fix it, so now I'm stuck using a different browser with no toolbar. Boo!! Does anyone no how to fix it?

How can I write about festive holiday cheer with these drab little letters and no paragraphs???

3 comments:

Jade said...

Merry New year & happy christmas!!!!Wish I could sit down with you & share a draft....

monty said...

it\'s o.k. I was having those same problems too intermittently a few days ago. A page reload sometimes sorted it out or coming back later. I think Spaces are doing something behind the scenes and reckon it\'s just a temporary glitch. Try using it again.

peabody said...

best to stick with IE for yer msn blog.. and use firefox for everything else ;) MS don\'t wanna comply with the standards for the interweb community and are getting away with it..firefox rocks my socks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...