Wednesday, December 3, 2008

so far so good

 

there's a new boy in the picture. i quite like him. he's the one that i wrote my unenthusiastic "first dates" entry about. i went in with no expectations, almost irritation at having to go through all those dating motions. but we got along so i saw him again. and then again. and again. and suddenly i was seeing him all the time. i don't even know what precipitated the change. where was the tipping point? oh well, who knows and what does it matter! we have fun, we have good conversations, he plays trivia games with me and makes me dinners. plus, he isn't an older divorced man with children, so hurrah! yep, he seems... normal. but not BORING normal. i feel so bad rereading my note about our first date!

 

so that's my news. i'll let you know if he turns out to be a nutcase with mommy issues or something.

1 comment:

Laoch said...

Sometimes first impressions can be very wrong after all. I hope he turns out to be nice in the long run.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...