Sunday, April 22, 2007

Welcome me to the 21st century


Because I finally got a cell phone!!

It's about time, it seems everyone over the age of ten has one.  I would like to state for the record though, that I have had one before. In Scotland, I couldn't go anywhere without my Nokia. I kept it on silent in my apron while at work and would check for text messages every chance I got. It was an unhealthy addiction.

I have had my phone for less than 24 hours and I can already feel myself plummeting down that slippery slope once again! I have sent about a dozen text messages in as many minutes. Thankfully they're unlimited and free during the first month. They know they can suck me in!!! I want to call people on my cell, even though my regular phone is right beside me.

Oh well, this is very exciting anyway. I probably won't end up using it that much, and if I can keep my text addiction in check, then I should be okay. Hurrah for technology that everyone but me had years ago!

Eek! I just got my first wrong number, how fun!!

1 comment:

Laoch said...

ring ring ..... ring ring ...... it will never end now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...