Friday, August 26, 2005

poopypants

At school, feeling grumpy. For the past too many weeks I've been forced by time constraints to eat McDonald's for Saturday lunch. Well I just can't stomach it today. Unfortunately that means I must wait til after 5 before I'll have a chance to eat anything. Something is wrong with my right leg. The skin on my calf is really sensitive, and every tme my pants brush against it, it feels like a billion little needles prickling me. Argh! What the hell is it?

 

Boss needs computer. Adios.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

eating mcdonalds multiple days in a row is offal... =P.maybe you have ants in your pants?

EdgyKay said...

Re: Halli and her "offal" comment.The only thing that sucks more than dumb people is MEAN dumb people. That knowledge has gotten me through more than one meeting at work or encounter with customer service people.I have no blog of my own; I\'m just an old Minnesota woman living the good life, wandering from blog to blog and finding my enjoyment. I can\'t quite remember the route to your site, but I\'m glad I found it.It\'s not your pretty new pants that are causing you grief, is it? That would be bad...most bad.I look forward to stopping by again.

bob said...

maybe the problem with your calf is psycosematic (ok so i can\'t spell, am not a good student nvm being in your league ;-) with mcdonalds... it\'s your body reacting badly to something it doesn\'t like. really, mcdonalds daily? can you blame it lolz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...