Wednesday, May 11, 2005

i dunno

The colour of me right now.

Many brain cells were lost last night, so I'm going to keep this short. Went out for beers after work to share holiday stories and complain about being back, and ended up having a few too many, not surprisingly. So today I sit in my pjs, sipping on water and trying not to dry heave. i HATE that, I'd much rather just puke.

I've been spending countless hours surfing through people's blogs, reading up on 101s etc. I'm slowly getting to everyone, I haven't forgotten anyone, it just takes me a while! So fun though.

Ugh, stomach doing something unpleasant.

Time to go be a blob on the couch and watch some tv.

9 comments:

D said...

hehe...101\'s are fun, urs was a good read...cheers from VanCity

Corrina said...

Awww, hope you feel better soon.

rob said...

Finally! You have returned. I am pleased.My rabbit is currently rampant, which means that I cannot stay long. He goes rampant from time to time, only to be restrained ultimately with being chased into the laundry room. That is the circle of life.

Marley said...

GRAVOL....it\'s my hangover cure! You get all groggy, have a sleep and wake up all fuzzy and hungry! Hope u feel better.Marley

Brenda said...

MUHAHHAHHAHHA!SUCKS TO BE YOU! :P

Laoch said...

There is no greater joy than sitting on the couch and watching tv!

peabody said...

curious: i\'d love to hear about what you watch out there.. maybe an idea for a future blog ;)

JessieJo Taylor said...

Love your siggy! Just thought I would drop on by. Like your space.

Josie said...

I\'m feeling that way today ....sucks to be me ....:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...