Saturday, May 14, 2005

Are you stressed?

Stress Test

I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate.

Read the full description before looking at the picture.

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study of a group revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing a great amount of stress.

 Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.

 

 

I
V
I
V
I
V

 

 

 

HAHAHA! I guess I should take another holiday.....please?

11 comments:

Amy said...

ROFLMAO!!!Oh my lord, I need a vacation!!!I\'m gonna have to show this to my doctor so he can prescribe some time away!

Politics said...

Now that\'s funny - haahahahhaahaha!

Unknown said...

holy shit i need a vacation!

Josie said...

They look the same to me.... ... WTF ??? :)

Unknown said...

Jaysusss!!!!!!!!!! Hahhaahhahahhahaahahaa!!!!Ya NUT!Huggles,Ang xox

SBC said...

okay your link works now but question for you where did you get my cow from....lol......and the secret item was this wizard candle holder dam it was UGLEEEEEEEEEEEE. LIKE ME.

Isabella said...

Roflmao, here i was calming myself hoping that I would not see any difference, lol. Dang I am so naive.~Cheers~

Nancy said...

They look the same to me! Only one is grey and one is brown?! Hahahaa. thanks!!! I feel stressfree now. MG x

Jade said...

GASP!!! DOH-! You got me again-! I\'m still laughing, damn-shaking head.

Laoch said...

Nice photos on your space Amanda!

Theresa said...

Ok- now you just made me laugh out loud at the compueter screen while I\'m sitting here at work. Sheesh, I\'m going to get busted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...