Sunday, April 24, 2005

not much

I've spent too much time surfing other people's blogs and I just don't have the energy to write anything of my own. Last night I went to one of our usual watering holes where I partook in a bit too much of the cheap (80cent) draft beer. It may be cheap, but you pay the next morning!

So I've also been working on my bloggers 101 list....it's a bit stressful! What sort of revealing tidbits should make the grade? Suddenly I have writer's block and I can't think of a single interesting thing to say about myself! I want to find the good stuff, the nuances and idiosyncrasies that make me me. Without making me come off as a total nutter either

I doubt it will be fasicnating, or give you great insight into my character. Most likely it'll just be 101 random things that popped into my head, little bits and pieces that have something to say about the wonderful person that is ME! hahaha.

I will probably have to post a day early too, because I'm going on holiday , but I look forward to reading all about my fellow boulevarders when I get back!

3 comments:

benjamin said...

Hey there, Mandersblue...!!!Hope you have a great time out there with ya holidays...!!!If u need any help..., just holla ^^Chill,-fud-

Laura said...

Ohhh, wish I was going on holiday!! When you post, let me know and I\'ll plug so we can all read early!!

Unknown said...

lucky you.... going on holiday! make sure you drink lots of silly drinks with umbrellas, and hit on the cabana boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...