Friday, April 22, 2005

Another weekend....

Ten minutes before I have to go to work. Feeling really down at the moment, although it's nothing I can put my finger on. One of the foreign teachers (we only have 4) was "let go" the other day. It was a real shock to all of us. It's so strange, we have such a small group, it really feels like a family member has been lost. I know I'll still see her because we're good friends, but I'll miss having her around at the school.

Anyway, no point in being mopey, I must get to school. on the bright side, I only have 5 days left before holiday. Wahoo!

p.s. nobody has left any comments about the survey, I suppose it's too long and I might just delete it soon.

3 comments:

n said...

hooray for holidays!!!! what are you going to do with your time off? speaking of holidays, i\'m lovin your background. when in jamaica in feb., my daughter swam with the dolphins. your background reminds me of the water there. i have a great pic of her with one of the dolphins. i should get it scanned and post it on my blog.

Amy said...

Awwww, hon. Must be going around...But the holiday!!! Whoo!!!!!

ryan said...

It would be a good idea to pack a lunch and some snacks before venturing into that survey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...